You will need..........
Big Mushrooms - 6
Carrot, Peas, Corn - 1/2 cup (frozen)
Onion - 1/2
Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Bread Crumbs - 2 tblspn
Cheddar Cheese - 2 tblspn (shredded)
Oil - 2 tsp
- Microwave the vegetables for 3 min.... Decap the mushrooms and scrape the insides carefully to make way for the filling.
- Add 1tsp of oil in a pan and saute the mushrooms for 2 min without breaking them. Arrange them on a baking tray.
- In the same kadai, add the remaining oil followed by the onions and saute them until they become soft. Add some salt at this stage itself to prevent them from burning.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell disappears. Add in the microwaved veggies along with the red chilli powder. Cook for 3 min.
- Finally add the Garam masala and switch off the stove. Let it cool down.
- Stuff in the fillings into the mushrooms. Seal them with bread crumbs and bake it at 180 deg for 20 min.
- Then remove the tray and place the cheese on top of each mushroom over the bread crumbs and bake it for another 3 min or until the cheese melts.