All you need is..........
Whole meal pasta - 1 cup
Broccoli - 1 (washed and cut into florets)
Dry red chilli - 2 (thinly cut)
Garlic - 6 pods (chopped)
Salt - as per need
Pepper - as per need
Oil - 1 tsp
- Cook pasta in hot water until tender.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add oil followed by garlic and chilli. Be careful not to blacken the garlic.
- Now add the broccoli and stir fry it for 5 min. By then it would have been cooked.
- Then add the pasta and salt. Give it a good stir and switch off the stove.
- Season it with pepper and have it warm.