All you need is..........
Wheat Flour - 1 cup
Mashed bananas - 1 cup
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Olive oil - 1/4 cup
Raw sugar - 1/4 cup
Rolled oats - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Salt - a pinch
Roasted peanuts - 4 tblspn (for topping)
- Sift wheat flour and baking powder in a bowl. To this add cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, along with the mashed bananas mix oil, vanilla essence and baking soda. Keep it aside for a while.
- Roast the oats in tawa until they are warm to touch. Grind them and add it to the wheat flour mixture along with sugar.
- Now gently fold in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just to combine together. Do not overmix.
- Pour the mixture into prepared tins.... top it with peanuts and bake them in preheated oven for 20-25 mins until the skewer inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy them warm......... with a cup of tea.