Oats has now become an inevitable ingredient in every household. I've tried some recipes with oats.... Though they make oats good to taste and get it down into the digestive tract, they've never been a tummy yummy enjoyable meal..... but to my surprise this one was :-).... I came across this recipe in the chef and her kitchen blog and as she exclaimed... this was the tastiest recipe with oats. Do give it a try.... you'll definitely love it!!!!
You will need..........
Oats - 1 cup
Curd - 1 cup
Rava - 1 tbsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Lime juice - 1 tbsp
Onion - 1/2 (chopped finely)
Capsicum - 1/2 (chopped finely)
Tomato - 1/2 (chopped finely)
- Grind oats to fine powder. Then add curd and grind it to a smooth paste.
- To this add salt along with onions, tomato and capsicum.
- Add enough water to make it to dosa consistency.
- Just before making dosa, add lime juice and baking soda. The batter will become light with bubbles.
- Pour a ladle in a dosa tawa and drizzle some oil. When its cooked flip it over. Cook on both sides.
Serve it straight from the tawa with sambhar or chutney of your choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!