I had some badam milk mixture lying in my fridge for a long time as I stopped taking them when my palettes disliked the coarse mixture along with the smooth running down milk.... One day I came across this recipe here which had badam drink mix in its list of ingredients. I was tempted to give it a try as my mix was nearing its best before date.... I came out extremely wonderful with a rich aroma which filled my kitchen. I made changes here and there to the original and even replaced butter with oil to have my cookies guilt free....
All you need is..........
White flour - 1/2 cup
Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
Raw sugar - 1/2 cup (powder it in a blender)
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Badam drink mix - 4 tblspn
Oil - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp ( It would be best if you add badam essence.... I didn't have :-( )
- Sieve flour and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- To this add powdered sugar, badam brink mix and vanilla essence.
- Now, add the oil little by little and prepare a smooth dough.
- Roll it out using a rolling pin. Cut cookies with your cutter and place them on a prepared baking tray.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven for 12-15 mins.
- Cool them and store in containers.
Have them with a cup of tea and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!