I have never had a brownie in my life, but when I saw it in Lite Bite, I badly wanted to try it not only because of its wonderful shots but also, since it carried a 'healthy factor' in it..... To top it all, it was quite simple and easy to give a try..... Lite Bite is one of my most favourite blogs... what mesmerizing shots..... WOW....... Those pictures are one of my greatest inspirations in food photography....
You will need..........
Wheat flour - 1/2 cup
White flour - 1/2 cup
Raw Sugar - 3/4 cup (powdered)
Cocoa powder - 1/4 cup
Olive oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Salt - 1/8 tsp
- In a mixing bowl, sieve the flours along with cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl take oil, milk, vanilla and sugar. Mix them well until the sugar dissolves.
- Now mix the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined.
- Pour the smooth batter into a prepared tin.
- Smooth it on the top and bake in a pre-heated oven at 190 deg for 20-25 mins until the knife inserted comes out with cooked crumbs.