So, Christmas has now slipped under the year wheel after the fabulous celebrations...... Yesterday was a day full of shopping for me....... With plenty of 'Boxer Day Deals', I started the day very early...... my first purchase was a headset..... and then it went on and on.... even after lunch..... the greatest purchase was the one very close to my heart..... the one I've been longing for years..... Guess what????????? Yes, it was a Canon DSLR...... It was his gift for the year...... and I loved so much...... Yet to kick it off......
You will need..........
White Flour - 1 cup
Salt - 1/8 tsp
Butter - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Sugar - 1/4 cup (powdered)
- Take flour and give a quick stir with the salt for even distribution.
- In a bowl, beat butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add sugar to the butter and beat until smooth. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Now, add the flour mixture into it and stir until its just incorporated.
- Roll the dough into a log and refrigerate for an hour or until its firm.
- Then roll it out into a 1/4 inch thick disc and cut out the cookies into desired shapes and place them over a prepared baking try. Refrigerate for atleast half hour to help them maintain their shapes while baking.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven for 10-12 min at 180 deg until they are lightly browned.
- Cool them on a wire rack and store them in containers.
Aren't these inviting????
Enjoy your cookies with a cup of coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!